Monday, September 15, 2014

Baptism Blessings


I recently need a baptism card and was so glad to have the Blessed by God stamp set available to do it!  Love that set....
 
 
The grid background is actually something I printed in My Digital Studio for another project, it was leftover and I thought it would work for this card too. 

 
The middle of the flowers have basic pearls in them, but they are colored with blendabilities to change their look a little.
 
Supplies:
Blessed by God
My Digital Studio
Baked Brown Sugar ink
Blendabilities
Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and Lost Lagoon car stock
Flowerpot dsp
basic pearls
Decorative Dots folder
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!