Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Happy 14th!


A week ago my oldest child turned 14 and this is the card I put together for him.  It uses the Number of Years and the Large Numbers framelits along with the new Layering Squares framelits. 


I added some Holiday Fancy Foil vellum over the top of Basic Black card stock and then added my layers of squares.  I like the scalloped edge as an option for the layers.


I added a little pocket for a gift card on the inside and used the BYOP stamp set to add a few phrases as well.



Supplies:
BYOP, Number of Years
Whisper White, Basic Black, Night of Navy card stock
Holiday Fancy Foil Vellum
Corrugated paper
candy dots
Layering Squares framelits, Large Number framelits

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!