Monday, May 23, 2016

Welcome Home


This is another card I made using some layers, it makes them difficult to take pictures of but I love the way they turn out.


I chose the Welcome Words stamp set and some Pretty Petals dsp and used Very Vanilla and Pool Party card stock along with it.


The designer series paper I used as the outer layer measures 5 1/2" x 6" and is scored at 4 1/4".  The inside layer of Very Vanilla is 8" x 5" and scored at 4".  The top layer of Pool Party is 4 1/2" x 2 1/2".


Supplies:
Welcome Words
Basic Black ink
Pool Party, Very Vanilla card stock
Pretty Petals dsp


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!