Friday, May 6, 2016

Vellum Background

 
This scrapbook page is another example of using the Holiday Fancy foil designer vellum over card stock to make it not really look like you can see through it.  This would work with any of the fancy foil vellums, I just made sure to put the adhesive where it would be covered up by another element and would not show through.

 
I also used some various Project Life pieces and some corrugated paper .

 
I love those wooden elements!
 
Supplies:
Project Life Stampin' Up!
Whisper White, Real Red, card stock
Project Life journaling pen
corrugated paper
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!