Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Make a Wish

 
I wanted to use some of the confetti paper in the It's My Party designer series paper stack on a card and this is what came from that one day.  I cut a couple ovals with framelits and then stamped and punched out some little balloons with the Party Wishes stamp set and Party punch pack. 

 
There is nothing too fancy about the card and it was fairly quick to put together.  It might be fun to use the upcoming confetti punch to add a little more fun it I try this type of design again.
 
Supplies:
Party wishes
Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron ink
Bermuda Bay, Whisper White card stock
It's My Party dsp
washi tape
ovals framelits
party punch pack
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!