Friday, May 20, 2016

The Very Best


As I was using some of my retiring English Garden designer series paper, I decided to use a retiring stamp set as well - Everything Eleanor.  It is paired with a sentiment from Wild About Flowers.



Keeping with the color scheme of the designer series paper, I Night of Navy and Tip Top Taupe ink.  For the Tip Top Taupe layer, I stamped on scratch paper first to lighten the image.



I added a Tea lace paper doily and an In Color Blossom to complete the card.

Supplies:
Everything Eleanor, Wild about Flowers
Tip Top Taupe, Night of Navy ink
Whisper White, Night of Navy, Kraft card stock
Tea lace paper doily
In color blossom
English Garden dsp

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!