Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May Stamp Club part 2

 
On to the cards I used for my stamp club group...
 
The first one uses the Summer Silhouettes and Butterfly Basics stamp sets and I cut out a little flower using the Rose Garden thinlits.

 
The second is one I know we all need this time of year - a graduation card.  There is a little strip of Schoolhouse designer series paper on the side and I used the BYOP and I Think You're Great stamp sets.

 
And all the projects together...
 

 
Supplies:
Butterfly Basics, Summer Silhouettes, I Think You're Great, BYOP
Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Tip Top Taupe ink
Very Vanilla, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White card stock
Schoolhouse dsp
Rose garden thinlits
metallic doilies
designer buttons
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!