Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Joy


Today I have a Christmas scrapbook page that is a few years old already although I hadn't put it together until recently.  For some reason I don't seem to take a lot of pictures when we get together for Christmas so there aren't a lot of Christmas pages in our scrapbook albums. 



This one uses some different Project Life collections including the Seasonal Snapshot collections.  Even though most of my pictures fit inside the pockets perfectly, I like to mat them so I usually cut the pictures down just a little bit and add card stock behind them.


You might be able to see that I added some candy dots to the designer series paper in one of the pockets above.  I tried to add a little dimension to all the pockets in the middle row.

Supplies:
Project Life pocket pages
Project Life seasonal snapshot and other collections
Lost Lagoon, Basic Black, Whisper White card stock
Merry Moments dsp
candy dots


post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!