Saturday, May 28, 2016

I Think You're Great


The kids finished school for the year this week and I always give their teachers a little something to say thank you for a great year.  For the female teachers, I put together a set of 5 or 6 cards in a box and decorate it a little bit. 


For the male teachers, I like to do something different so this year I purchased some gift cards from the Dairy Queen and made some cards to put them in.


The I Think You're Great stamp set and some designer series paper (Going Places and English Garden) did the trick for these two cards. 


Supplies:
I Think You're Great
Lost Lagoon Ink
Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede card stock
2" circle punch
English Garden and Going Places designer series paper



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!