Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby mini album

This is another great project that can be found on UStamp with Dawn and Friends YEBO 2010.  The creator of this accordian album is Danielle Daws, I changed the pages and added a box, but it is a super easy and fun little album. 
 
I used some retired Designer Series paper that can be found on the Clearance Rack

 
 There are two pockets in the middle of the album that have inserts for journaling or more photos.


On the front of the album I used a hostess level 1 set from the Occasions Mini catalog - A Slice of Life, and also a Sale-a-bration stamp set called Punch Bunch.

2 comments:

Belinda Keller said...

This is a great project. And so versatile!
Following you via SC.

TFS,
Belinda
www.studiobeedesigns.blogspot.com

Maggie said...

Super cute mini album!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!