Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Masculine Card

I used Mary Jo's sketch for another masculine card. 
Supplies:
Trendy Trees and Bring on the Cake stamp sets
Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso and So Saffron card stock
So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie markers
Early Espresso, So Saffron, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie classic ink
Square Lattice impressions folder
Big Shot
dimensionals
decorative label punch
large oval punch
neutrals designer buttons


and just a quick sentiment on the inside from Bring on the Cake

1 comment:

MJ said...

Great combo of the challenges! Great use of that trendy trees stamp too! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!