Monday, February 21, 2011

School Picture Scrap Page

This week's Late Night Stampers challenge is to use the Big Shot.  Well, that isn't too hard when I use it on almost every project :)  My favorite tool!! I used the Top Note and Simple Alphabet Letters and Numbers dies on this project.

Supplies:
Celebrations Designer series paper and quick accents
Real Red, Pacific Point and Whisper White card stock
Top Note Die
Simple Alphabet  Numbers and Simple Alphabet Letters dies
Brights designer buttons, Ice Cream Parlor buttons
2 3/8", 1 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 3/8" circle punches

1 comment:

helloholley said...

Wow! I love this page!! Great lo too!!! Now I want this DSP!!!;)
Have an Inky Day!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!