Sunday, February 13, 2011

So exciting! Regionals, samples and recruit incentive...

I have lots of fun pictures to share with you from the Minneapolis Regional.  It was so much fun to meet so many new people (including Shelli!!), learn some new techniques, swap and of course STAMP!!  

For those of us who were able to attend, Stampin' Up! is offering an exciting offer.  My first new recruit before February 27th will receive an addition to their kit - a new stamp set from the upcoming Summer Mini catalog!  So not only will they be able to purchase the kit for 15% off and get an additional $50 product package, they receive another FREE stamp set - Woo Hoo!!  If you are interested you can go here to start the sign up process or e-mail me here for more information.  

Now on to some fun pictures!!



Some Nature Walk samples, this is the stamp set we received for attending.

One of the presentations was about using fabric - even without sewing and here is a cute card that was shown to us.

A scrap book page made with the set that a new recruit could earn free if they join with me in the next few weeks!

And one of the projects we made, I will share some close up pictures later.



1 comment:

Karen said...

It's so exciting to meet her isn't it. She is so nice too. Glad to see you had a fun time.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!