Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

A few days ago (well a little more than a few days, actually) I was honored to be given the stylish blogger award from 3 different people. Rebecca and Christy and Chanda - Thanks so much ladies, I am truly honored!
In accepting this award I need to do the following:

1.Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs.

2.Share eight things about myself.

3.Pass this award onto eight other bloggers that I have recently discovered.

4.Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition!

Eight Things about me:

1. I love to stamp and scrapbook and work on projects with my kids.
2. I am a farmer (seed potatoes, wheat and soybeans).
3. I enjoy the challenge of being on the Late Night Stampers and Soul Scrappers design teams and am honored to be designing for both of those as well as UStamp with Dawn and Friends!
4. I have been a demonstrator for 5 years and it has been awesome.
5. My piano has been neglected since my kids were born.
6. My Digital Studio is fabulous for catching up on scrapbooking (now if I just printed those pages, LOL)!
7. I have only scrap booked for about 3 years so I have a long way to go back!
8. I am a big NASCAR fan - Go Dale, Jr.!

I'd like to pass on this award to the following blogs
1. Lisa Olson

5 comments:

Robin Messenheimer said...

Thanks so much for the compliment! It's an honor to be in the same group as all the people listed!

Gwen Mangelson said...

hey! thanks for the honor!! you rock and I love your blog!

Nancy Dawson said...

Thank you so much for the honor. Your blog is super and I am thrilled to be a part of the group! Nancy

Unknown said...

This brought tears to my eyes! Thank you so much for the honor. It touched me deeply as my little northern corner of VT gets a bit lonely at times. I am beginning to feel connected to the blogging / crafting world! I love your blog, your inspiration and creativity and your generous heart!

sarah said...

Thank you Kris!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!