Monday, March 28, 2011

Every Little Bit

I just love the stamp set Every Little Bit, there are so many images that will work for not only kids themed projects, but for all types of themes and ages.  I chose to use the little duck and teddy bear for these cards. 
The first one uses the top note and a bunch of circles punched out, then I ran it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka dots impressions folder.  The letters are from the Simple Alphabet Die and the y's are stamped and then layered.
On this one I decided to do some circles without their middles for a little variety.

And finally, one that is a little more plain.

Colors:
Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!