Sunday, March 13, 2011

Create

I promised to share a better picture of the Create banner we made at Regionals so here are some more pictures.  The project uses the petal cone and fun flowers dies and we added some bling with dazzling diamonds, Champagne shimmer paint and basic pearls.

There is also some seam binding and Victoria crochet trim ribbon, bitty punches and vintage trinkets incorporated in the project.

The Designer series paper is Botanical Gazette and we used the Nature Walk stamp set as well.

And of course one of those awesome little trinket keys on the end.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!