Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Flower Fancy thanks

I used Mary Jo's sketch challenge for this card and actually just went through my scrap pile to find most of the elements this time (trying to work through all of that!!).
Supplies:
Tiny Tags, Flower Fancy, Charming stamp sets
Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Marina Mist card stock
Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Old Olive classic inks
Vintage Wallpaper impresions folder
1 1/4" striped Old Olive grosgrain ribbon (cut in half and frayed)
stapler
dimensionals
large oval punch
sponges


1 comment:

MJ said...

Very pretty! Can't believe that is mostly scrap. Great job! Thanks so much for playing.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!