Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Stamp Club projects

I wanted to use a few things we used or saw at Regionals for projects this month so a couple projects have the Botanical Gazette designer series paper and the Nature Walk stamp set incorporated in them and another has a technique that was presented to us.
Aren't these little vintage flower adornments cute?  I used a dimensional to attach it.

In addition to the Botanical Gazette designer series paper, I used some of the First Edition Specialty paper on the scrap book pages.  This is just like encyclopedia paper - great stuff!

This punching technique was shown to us at Regionals and the card is also inspired by one Dawn Olchefske.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!