Monday, March 14, 2011

Musical birthday

I used Mary Jo's sketch for this card and it took me a long time to get it to where I was satisfied with it because I think I added the sentiment too high in the corner.  Of course that was already attached, LOL!


Supplies:
Full of life stamp set
Musical notes standard wheel
Soft Suede classic ink
color spritzer tool
Rose Red, Baja Breeze and Soft Suede markers
Springtime vintage fabric
Crumb Cake and Pear Pizazz seam binding
vintage flower adornments
antique brads
glue dots
sticky strip
dimensionals
large oval punch
decorative label punch
scallop edge punch

1 comment:

MJ said...

Very pretty! Love the use of the fabric. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!