Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just for You

There are so many awsome projects coming up at UStamp with Dawn and Friends Big Shot Brilliance right now!  I am trying to CASE a few of them and here is a card that I cased with the original being made by Heather Dean.  I made some changes to the colors, textures and stamp set, but the rest of her project is just awesome, hopefully I will have some time to make it as well! 

Supplies:
Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Pear Pizzazz card stock
Baja Breeze classic ink
Springtime Vintage and Love Letter Designer Series paper
Just Believe stamp set
Fun Flowers die
antique brads
eyelet border punch
Pear Pizzazz seam binding
linen thread
word window punch
modern label punch
finial press impressions folder

1 comment:

Margaret Raburn said...

What a beautiful card! Love the color scheme and the flower especially, but all the details are great!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!