Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Springtime Smiles

I flipped Mary Jo's sketch for this card and made a super quick and easy one.  I also spritzed the card when I was finished with my own mixture.  After I emptied one of the Vanilla shimmer mist containers, I added a little Champagne Mist shimmer paint and alcohol to refill it and that is what I used on this card. 

Supplies:
Blushing Bride, Naturals White card stock
Easter Blossoms stamp set
hostess level 1 paper pack
Peach Parfait and Early Espresso classic ink
oval and scallop oval punches
Flower Garden impressions folder


champagne mist shimmer paint
antique brad

1 comment:

MJ said...

Very pretty! Love the sketch flipped. And the shimmer too! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge again this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!