Friday, April 1, 2011

Strength and Hope

This card is made with the new stamp set Strength and Hope (along with Bring on the Cake for the sentiment).  The Strength and Hope stamp set is going to be available starting May 1st and Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from every stamp set sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

I have also used a new paper pack called Paisley Petals that will be available for purchase starting April 1st, with qualifying order.  Hostesses who hold workshops with $350 or more in sales can earn it free along with a stamp set called Four Frames.  These are both preview items that will be in the 2011-2021 Catalog and Idea book that comes out in July.
The inside of the gatefold card stamped with Marina Mist classic ink.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!