Sunday, April 3, 2011

Strength and Hope

This card was made using Mary Jo's sketch challenge this week.  I used the Strength and Hope stamp set - Stampin' Up! is donating $2 for each stamp set sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation from now until August 31st.

Supplies:
Strength and Hope stamp set
Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze card stock
Scallops #2 die
2 3/8" circle punch
Fun Flowers die
vintage adornments
basic pearls
Springtime Vintage designer Series paper
Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder


 

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love it, this is so pretty. I can not believe I have not purchased this set yet. Great job with the sketch your card is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along again this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!