Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Inspirational birthday

At a retreat that I attend semi annually, we have an inspiration box that contains odds and ends of things that people have had laying around.  We can go through the box and pick something out to create a project with and this was the card I came up with last time.  The H and B came out of the inspiration box and I sanded them down and then sponged them with Soft Suede ink.
 
The rest was either from my scrap pile or was something that was close to me in my workspace at the time.  I always love using the fabric and have fallen in love with the music notes wheel as well so I put them together.  The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake and I added a vintage flower adornment, a vintage trinket, basic pearls and a piece of vanilla seam binding.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!