Monday, September 12, 2011

Shimmery flowers

The Late Night Stampers challenge this week is to use colors in the "In Colors" family.  On this sample, I mixed Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizazz and Lucky Limeade with Marina Mist and Crumb Cake. 


The background technique on the paper is my version of the water misting technique and I used Marina Mist and Wisteria Wonder on Shimmery white card stock.


The flower is colored with Wisteria Wonder and I just kept adding more to parts of the petals to make it darker.  The leaves are colored with Pear Pizazz and highlighted with Lucky Limeade.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!