Friday, September 16, 2011

TSSC191

I decided to use the new Peekaboo Die for Mary Jo's sketch challenge this week. 




There is a 3 inch circle in the background made with the Big Shot using Well Worn DSP and the same DSP is used on top.


The image on the top of the peekaboo tag is from the Daring Adventure stamp set and the image under the flap is from the Tagtastic set, both are stamped in Soft Suede classic ink.

I have added an antique brad and a small piece of Deck the Halls fabric  to the flap.

It is a very quick and simple card, I think I would add some stamping or texture to the Soft Suede layer if I made it again though to add a little to the card.


1 comment:

MJ said...

This is so fun, just ordered this die. Didn't realize it was that big! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!