Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Simple Sympathy

This card was used for a designer swap for one of our UStamp with Dawn and Friends events.  I have some torn Beau Chateau and First Edition papers layered on a Perfect Plum base. 


I really love the flower image on the stamp set Love and Sympathy and use it quite often, this time with Perfect Plum and Pear Pizazz. 


I added the same flower image on the inside as well.

Supplies:
Love and Sympathy
Beau Chateau DSP
First Edition specialty paper
Perfect Plum, Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz, Very Vanilla card stock
Perfect Plum, Pear Pizazz, Marina Mist classic ink and markers
clips assortment

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!