Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You're the Best!

I definitely went with bright colors on this card!  The patterned paper is from the Brights dsp stack and I used black embossing powder to emboss the doilie and colored it in with Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Rose Red and Pear Pizazz. 


Supplies:
Delicate Doilies
Perfect words
Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizazz, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry card stock
Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Rose Red and Pear Pizazz classic ink
Versamark
black embossing powder
heat tool
Brights DSP paper pack
modern label punch
2 1/2" circle punch
3" circle die
Big Shot
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!