Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bundle of Joy

I have another baby card for you today to go along with the challenge theme at

I cut out one of the doilies from the Flirtatious Specialty paper and put it over the top of a 3" circle that I cut using the Big Shot (I also ran it through again with the Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder).  The wheels are made from the Blossom Bouquet Triple layer punch with the 1 3/8" circle behind it.  I also used the lace ribbon border punch for a little decoration on the opening of the baby carriage. 

Supplies:
Little Angel
Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
Lucky Limeade classic ink
Designer printed brads
Flirtatious Specialty Paper
Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch
lace ribbon border punch
1 3/8" circle punch
3" circle die
Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder
Finial Press impressions folder
dimensionals
glue dots
Big Shot
small and large oval punches

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!