Friday, February 10, 2012

Embossed Doilies

I shared a card that I had embossed a doilie on earlier and thought I would share a few more I made at the same time.  They are all embossed with Vanilla embossing powder on Whisper White card stock and then I just sponged heavily and added a designer brad to the middle of each one.


Here is a close up of the backgounds...


Supplies:
Delicate Doilies, Word Play stamp sets
Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait and Wisteria Wonder card stock
Versamark, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, Basic Black ink
pleated ribbon
sponges
designer printed brads
dimensionals
sticky strip
snail adhesive

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!