Monday, February 13, 2012

Late Night Stampers challenge

It is a sketch challenge week at Late Night Stampers!  I really love having a sketch to look at sometimes to help me get in the crafting frame of mind.


I did a very quick and simple card for my first sample using Daffodil Delight as my base.  There is some texture added using the Manhattan Flower impressions folder and the designer series paper is called Attic Boutique.


Supplies:
Delicate Doilies
Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White card stock
Pretty in Pink, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight classic ink
1 1/4", 2 1/2" circle punches
1 3/4" scallop circle punch
3" circle die
Manhattan Flower impressions folder
dimensionals
Sale-a-bration brad (Everyday Enchantment)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!