Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Black White and Cherry Cobbler

I have another sample for this week's Late Night Stampers challenge of Black, White and one other color, this time using Cherry Cobbler and the Delicate Doilies stamp set


I didn't achieve the effect I started out with in my head, but I still like the card.  The top layer is embossed using irridescent ice and sponged with Basic Black ink.  For the other black layer, I stamped my image with White Craft ink and then carefully sponged Cherry Cobbler on top while it was still wet.


I added a vintage trinket brad, some black satin ribbon, Cherry Cobbler seam  binding, embossed hearts and a little tag with an image stamped from the Tiny Tags set and punched out with the jewelry  tag punch.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!