Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pink and Suede sympathy

I had some leftover cut out pieces from some classes and I wanted to use them in a way that was different than the original idea so I have been playing around with them a little this week.  This sympathy card is the first one I will share with you.


Supplies:
Thoughts and Prayers
Bordering on Romance
Basic Gray, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz classic ink and markers
Big Shot
Stripes impressions folder
Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder
Designer Frames impressions folder
Rectangle clearlit
extra large oval punch
button
dimensionals
 Big Shot

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!