Thursday, February 23, 2012

Simply Wonderful

I have another card for our Late Night Stampers challenge this week.  We are using the picture at the bottom of the post for our inspiration and this time I chose to go with the colors rather than the stripes and polka dots. 


To make the flower, I have 2 pieces punched out using the Blossom punch and three inside pieces from the Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch. 


Supplies:
Friendly Phrases
Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla card stock
Soft Suede classic ink
Beau Chateau designer series paper
Blossom punch
Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch
Scallop edge punch
antique brads
Vintage wallpaper impressions folder
dimensionals


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!