Friday, March 9, 2012

Loving Thoughts

These cards focus on the stamp set Loving Thoughts that is in the Occasions Mini catalog.  It is a great word set that can be used for a lot of different occasions.


One thing I rarely take out to use anymore is my wheels and I am not really sure why that is.  This is probably my favorite one tough, Music Notes, and I used Early Espresso ink for its image.


Supplies:
Loving Thoughts, Simply Soft
Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede card stock
Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, classic ink and markers
Champagne mist shimmer paint
Music notes wheel
Elegant Bouquet impressions folder
Designer Frames impressions folder
Mocha Morning specialty paper
Blushing Bride pleated ribbon
dimensionals
sticky strip
big buttons
hemp twine

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!