Thursday, March 29, 2012

In Colors Texture


I have another card for the Late Night Stampers texture challenge this week.  On this one, I used the Perfect Details texturz plate, Perfect Polka Dots impresions folder and the Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder.


For the ribbon, I added sticky strip directly to the back of the ribbon and then added it to the card with some pleats. 

Supplies:
Pursuit of Happiness, Best Friends Forever
Crumb Cake, Confetti White, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder card stock
Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black classic ink
Big Shot
Perfect Details Texturz plate
Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder
Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder
in color designer brads
Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon
2 1/2" circle punch
sticky strip
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!