Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Need for Speed

This week I am going to share a couple different samples made with the Need for Speed stamp set.  The first one features the car image and is a very quick and easy card to put together.


The background images are from the Extreme Elements stamp set and are stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink.


I also included a little strip of Island Indigo that I ran through the Big Shot using the stripes impressions folder.  On top of that is a Pool Party star with a designer brad.

Supplies:
Need for Speed, Extreme Elements, Grunge Rock
Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade card stock
Pear Pizzazz and Island Indigo classic ink
Big Shot
Stripes impressions folder
star punch
designer brads
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!