Saturday, March 10, 2012

Heartfelt thanks

Today's card uses the fun acrylic paint technique I have shared with you once before.  It is an idea
that we were given in our monthly Stampin' Success magazine that we receive as demonstrators
(this is an awesome perk!!). 


You just paint some card stock with acrylic paint and let it dry; then you run it through the Big Shot with an impressions folder and sand it lightly to highlight the texture. 

Supplies:
Fabulous Phrases, Bordering on Romance
Early Espresso, Very vanilla, Bashful Blue, Wisteria Wonder and Crumb Cake card stock
Early Espresso, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, and Bashful Blue classic ink and markers
Adorning Accents impressions folder
Scallop Circles die #2
3" circle die
Big shot
Finial Press impressions folder
Victoria Crochet trim ribbon
basic pearls
champagne mist shimmer paint
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!