Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Polka Dots and Stripes

Polka dots and/or stripes are the challenge this week at Late Night Stampers.  I chose to use both on this card adding each with impressions folders. 
 
 
Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla are the card stock colors and I used More Mustard for the sentiment and also some More Mustard ribbon (it is the back side of the scallop dotted ribbon).

 
Supplies:
Sassy Salutations
Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
More Mustard classic ink
In color designer brads
Blossom punch
Orchard Harvest dsp
Stripes folder
Perfect Polka Dots folder
Decorative label punch
 

1 comment:

Jonia said...

How sweet is this card. Love it kris.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!