Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Orchard Harvest Decor

Our Late Night Stampers challenge this week is Fall projects and I decided to go with some decor instead of a card.  The base of this is a 11 x 14 canvas and I wrapped some ribbon around the edges using sticky strip.
 
 
The squares are the large ones from the scallop squares duo die.
 

 
I used some neutrals and regals buttons and a retired big button along with some textures and shapes cut out using the Labels collection framelits and apothecary accents framelits.  I used were Chevron, Fancy Fan and Vintage Wallpaper.

 
The sentiments are from Harvest Blessings.

 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jonia said...

This is beautiful! I love it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!