Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Raspberry Adventure


This week our challenge at Late Night Stampers includes tearing. 

I used some Naturals Composition specialty paper and also a layer of Primrose Petals that I embossed with the Chevron folder.  The background is stamped with Primrose Petals ink as is the sentiment. 


Behind the sentiment I added a strip of Victoria Crochet trim ribbon and a small piece of Crumb Cake tulle and tied knots in each end. 

Supplies:

Daring Adventure
Naturals composition specialty paper
Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake card stock
Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals classic ink
Victoria Crochet trim
Crumb Cake tulle
linen thread
Chevron folder
big button
sticky strip
dimensionals

1 comment:

Jonia said...

I love Tearing and what a great job you did! Love this card!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!