Friday, September 14, 2012

Wacky Boots

 
Well, the boots are not actually wacky, but the sentiment comes from the stamp set Wacky Wishes :)
 
 
 
I again used Black embossing powder on the boot and "kick up yer heels image" and colored it in with markers.  The designer paper is from Polka Dot Parade and I added some more polka dots with the Perfect Polka Dots folder. 
 
Supplies:
Bootiful Occasions
Wacky wishes
Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede markers and ink
Night of Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White and Soft Suede card stock
black embossing powder
versamark
 


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!