Sunday, April 7, 2013

You're a Star

 
Don't forget this awesome gift Stampin' Up! has given us this weekend!  They must have know today was my birthday, LOL!   
 
You can click on the picture to start shopping (this is for any type of order and don't forget about the clearance rack!!)
 
 
I put together a fun page in My Digital Studio to capture Hunter's performance in the 5th Grade play.  The background is from Lemonade Stand (which was a Sale-a-bration digital content disc) and I have used designer paper from the Storytime and Eventful Year collections as well.
 
 
The title is a stamp from the School Days set and I have added a few punches and embellishments to complete the page.  I LOVE that you can change the color of the embellishments, which I did on both the dotted ribbon and the banner.
 
Collections used from My Digital Studio:
Eventful Year
Storytime
Lemonade Stand
School Days
Star Punch
Designer button
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!