Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Stamp Club projects

 
This month for Stamp Club, we did a chalkboard technique card and I revamped a make and take I had used at a retreat recently for our second card.
 
 
For the layout, I created a hybrid one using the Lemonade Stand content disc that was available during Sale-a-bration and added some photo mats to the printed pages.


 
This card was used as a make and take recently, I added the ribbon and popped up the saying which comes from Wacky Wishes.  The other stamp set used on this card is Everything Eleanor.

 
The chalkboard technique card was a pretty simple one.  We had a layer of Perfect Plum that was embossed with the Lacy Brocade folder as the background and used the stamp set From My Heart for the sentiment.  I gave them the option of adding some doodles with a white gel pen as well.

 
Some closer pictures of the 12 x 12 layouts...


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!