Monday, April 8, 2013

Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple and Old Olive

 
Summer Starfruit      Raspberry Ripple       Old Olive
 
That is our color combination for the Late Night Stampers challenge this week and I have to say Summer Starfruit is still a color that has not grown on me, but I still try to use it once in awhile. 
 
 
The first card uses Delicate Doilies and From My Heart and I added some Patio Party dsp to the background.  There is a basic rhinestone in the middle of the doily as well.

 
On this card, I used the Rain or shine stamp set and also added a strip of Patio Party dsp.  The ribbon is Old Olive scallop dots ribbon that is tied into a bow using white baker's twine.
 
Come on over and join us!
 

4 comments:

Jonia said...

Kris love both of your cards and these colors go so well together.

Sherrill Graff owner said...

Thanks for all you do to inspire so many people!
sherrill graff late night stamper

Jamie ~ www.GettingCrafty.net said...

So clean and sweet. Both cards are adorable

MJ said...

Where is the polka dot Summer Starfruit paper from! I love it. I actually use tons of that color--I don't really like it along but it looks great when used with other colors.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!