Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hey There Friend

 
Isn't it fun that after we use our Paper Pumpkin kits we still have some fun stamps to play with?  I put together some fun cards using both of the stamps that were included in the March kit.
 
 
I used Raspberry Ripple and Baja Breeze markers for the sayings and punched them out with the decorative label punch.

 
On two of the backgrounds, I stamped the splatter image with Raspberry Ripple and on the other two I used the Honeycomb folder.

 
Each one has a strip of Summer Smooches dsp and some ribbon - some from the Artisan embellishment kit, some scallop dots and some stitched satin.

 
The dsp on the card above is actually from Patio Party.

 
What fun have you had with the Paper Pumpkin kits?
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!