Monday, April 22, 2013

Laughter

 
Our Late Night Stampers Challenge this week is to use a layout as inspiration for a card or vice versa.  It can also be a 3d item that is inspired by another type of item. 
 
I am using the layout I showed you yesterday (see below) as my inspiration for a card. 
 
 
I used not only the same layout, but the same dsp, card stock colors and stamped images.

 
The difference is instead of the picture, I layered a sentiment from Word Play.

 
Supplies:
Word Play, Betsy's Blossoms, Great Sport
Whisper White, Pacific Point and Basic Gray card stock
Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Bubblegum Green and Melon Mambo classic ink
Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp
sponge dauber
decorative label punch
7/8" scallop circle punch
neutrals designer button
dimensionals
glue dots
 
Hope you come over and play along!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I really love your scrapbook page, love the fun colors. You did a great job taking it from scrapbook to card too!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!