Saturday, August 10, 2013

Convention Make and Takes


I am a little slow in sharing the convention make and takes, I waited until I returned home and settled back in before I made them and just haven't gotten around to posing them yet! 
 

 
We altered the Tag a Bag gift bag to make it a gift bag and then used some Tag a Bag accessories to decorate it.

 
Next, a Tag a Bag Gift Box decorated using the Hello Lovely stamp set along with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I changed mine up just a little bit from the sample. 

 
Another Tag a Bag gift bag, this time to hold note cards...



I changed the note cards up a bit as well, but they are still very simple and cute.
 
 
Lastly, another Hello Lovely and Gorgeous Grunge card. 

 
These fun products can all be found right here or remember you can get the Tag a Bag Gift Bag and Gift Boxes free with the promotion below!
 
The first three project kits are from the holiday catalog and the last option is from the annual catalog.
Option Kit Description Item Total Value
1
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132698
$29.90
2
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132697
$29.90
3
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit 133463
$19.95
4
Tag a Bag Bundle AND
Tag a Box Bundle
131371
131372
$22.45
Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get
Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
A business supply pack valued at $65!.
That's a total value of $190!
Remember, whether you decide you want a great deal on the kit, to use the demonstrator discount on your purchases or to build a business or have fun with friends, the Stampin' Up! starter kit is a great deal on it's own for just $99 plus tax, but they made it even better right now!
 
Have questions? You can contact me right here...
Want to earn the free project kit right now? You can click here...
Don't wait though, this offer only goes until August 31st!
 
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!