Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hybrid Flower and Chevron Grunge


More Crisp Cantaloupe on this card!  I made a hybrid background using My Digital Studio and the Chevron brush stamp set.
 

 
I added some ruffled stretch trim behind the matted sentiment and cut out a flower from the Best of Flowers set that I also used to stamp the second layer of images.

 
Supplies:
Really Good Greetings
Best of Flowers
My Digital Studio Chevron brush stamp set
Whisper White, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Crisp Cantaloupe card stock
Smoky Slate and Crisp Cantaloupe classic ink
Ruffled stretch trim
 
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!