Sunday, August 11, 2013

Can't thank you enough


I decided to pull out my Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad and a sponge dauber for this card.  I used them on the background and the pictures don't really do the technique justice.

 
Next, I added some stamped images from Tape it, some baker's twine and a sentiment from Chalk Talk.

 
Supplies:
Chalk Talk, Tape It stamp sets
Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stamp Pad
Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo classic ink
Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry card stock
White baker's twine
sponge dauber
 
Don't forget...
From now until August 31st, when you go here and join My Paper Pumpkin, you will be able to use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL and only pay $10 per month for your first two months (new subscribers only)!! Tax is additional, but shipping is included in the price :)
Wouldn't it be fun to get this fun little creative box at your door step each month? It will contain all the supplies except adhesive that you will need to create the project(s) inside and you will still have the ink spot(s) and stamps when you are finished! Directions are included, but of course you can do your own thing and make it your own as well.
Want to try it out? You can click on either picture above to go to my link and make sure you enter the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL as you complete the signup process. As always, with My Paper Pumpkin, you can choose to continue receiving the awesome little kits each month and do nothing OR if you decide to take a break for a few months or quit altogether, that is easy as well by just going back to the website and making the changes.
My Paper Pumpkin is a wonderful creative escape, I hope you try it out and see for yourself!
post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!